Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I want to wish the 3 men in my life a very Happy Father's Day. My husband is a wonderful father to our 5 children and has been a big help to them in alot a area's, especially school work. As well as teaching them to fire a gun,drive a car, build a computer, etc. Then to my father in law, who is such a great grandpa to his grandkids. Always kidding them about liking a girl!. Lastly, my dad who is such a great daddy and grandpa. He was always worried about his family and worked hard to give us a good life, even to the point of sacrificing his own time with us so that he could take care of us financially. Thanks Dad. I love you all.


My father in law and my husband

My husband and kids about 3 years ago

My dad last year ( date on camera not correct)

0 comments: