Monday, November 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS TREE

I am usually not a early bird when it comes to decorating for Christmas, but Fallynn was so interested in "KISMAS" that we put up our tree earlier that we ever have, (do not tell my mom that it was up before Thanksgiving). It is so nice to see the magic in a child's eyes when they see all the Christmas lights and decorations that come along with it. I am still going to add a few things to our stairs and hang the stockings but I am posting a few pics for now and will post more later this week along with the kids pictures for our Christmas cards.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking tree! I promise not to tell. ;) Mine goes up this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hey again...just saw your comment over on my Blog. Mom & Woody and Matt's entire family will be here at our house for Christmas! Eww, girl, I'm gonna have to take a nerve pill!!

tacomom said...

So pretty! I can't wait to finish decorating mine.

Michelle said...

I have set up a blogsite at wordpress. It was easier for me to use. (I told you I am not technical). We'll see how it goes.
morehouse.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I think everyone is decorating earlier this year. I went to the store before Halloween to get some Fall things and they were out one week and Christmas stuff came out.
I am decorating but not the tree yet..I don't have a lot of room, or it would be up :-)
I love your Blog..I like keeping up with what is going on..when you aren't posting :-)
Sharon

Michelle said...

My decorations are all up. Now onto the cooking baking!