Tuesday, December 4, 2007

CHRISTMAS PICTURES

It is usually a time we all remember....pictures. Trying to get all my kids to smile and hold still for one pose is a difficult task. One looks away, one is talking, one is not smiling and the list goes one. My kids dread this time of the year when I want a really nice picture to put in my Christmas cards. So this year went rather quickly because after about 8 different shots, Fallynn fell off the stand she was standing on and so ended our picture session and I had to choose the best of the ones I had. Tyler was able to grab her feet and she was not hurt just scared to lots of tears. So another year of pictures have come and gone and this one was not without memories for the kids to look back on.

Also I have added some information about each of my kids under their pictures at the right of my blog. Just thought you might like to read them.


This is the pose I chose for our cards.



These are some of the other shots that I took......




Here are some more pictures of our decorations. We have never had stairs, so I really enjoyed being able to hang the stocking on the stair railing and decorating it as well with lights and tinsel.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

The kids pictures turned out real nice! I like the way you did your stockings too. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Awww...great pics! At least your kids stand still for the picture. I always have to put a summer pic in our Christmas cards because Cali HATES a camera.

Your house looks great!

tacomom said...

Just did the picture thing too. Not a fun experience. I have one that hates to have it taken and one that tries to hard to smile. The youngest is a natural and definitely NOT camera shy though sometimes she does cheese a little TOO much :) Great job. Your kids are all growing so much!

Anonymous said...

I love Fallyn's smiles. I think some of your boys could take lessons from her! :) Your house looks very Christmasy!

Linda L.

Anonymous said...

Jacob couldn't believe how big Fallynn is! He hasn't seen her for such a long time. He is really looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days.