Saturday, December 8, 2007

CHRISTMAS BAKING

This year was Fallynn's first attempt at baking with mom for Christmas. A good friend of mine, Sandy Yohe was also here to help. Fallynn and Seth worked well together and we were able to make 10 dozen sugar cookies. We then made 4 dozen gingerbread men and 2 pounds of fudge. I thought that Fallynn would get tired and quit but she helped to the very end, even doing the clean up and dishes with Sandy. What a great helper!!. Thanks to Seth and Sandy and for the rest of the family for giving their smile of approval after tasting.






Fallynn decorating cookies and her face :p




Fallynn doing dishes...



One tired baker...

4 comments:

tacomom said...

What a big helper!!! I am so anxious for this coming week. Things have finally settled down and I get to enjoy baking :) But I need to make a quick trip to WalMart in the morning before I can start. Here I thought I had everything and found out I am low on sugar.

Anonymous said...

Aww..she's all tuckered out! Bless her heart. I've got my dough made and frozen, but I'm starting the majority of my baking this week. Your cookies look great!

Michelle said...

You are a brave woman to tackle all your baking in a day! I did look like fun. Hum, I need to get started on my cookies soon.

Unknown said...

What a cute little angel! She is so pretty! You sure can be proud of her.