Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well, a new year is here and it is so hard to believe it is 2008. I hope that, as with every new year, I can keep my Resolutions and make them stick the whole year. At the top of my list is more time alone for devotions and prayer. It is a little hard to do with 5 kids and homeschooling. Jesus needs to be First in everything I do because without Him nothing else matters. Also time to help others that need a little encouraging. I would love to also get some organization for my boxes of photos in my closet. So that is a few things that I am working on at the start of this New Year.




We had a great Christmas and was able to spend time with our families. After we opened all our gifts, Fallynn wanted to know if we could do it again. I told her sure, in 364 days. Here are some pictures of our Christmas Play



Seth, as a Wise Man



Jared as a Wise Man


Tyler as a Rabbai



Eathan as a Shepherd and Fallynn doing a stretch.




Fallynn saying her piece for Christmas






Fallynn got sick a few days before Christmas and was "pooking out" as she calls it.




Christmas Day





Christmas at my parents house










3 comments:

tacomom said...

I can't believe how much your kids are growing up...especially your little girl (can never remember how to spell her name.) I think I saw Kathy in one of those pics :):)

Anonymous said...

Oh was that Kathy helping with her Christmas part?
What a neat blog sharing Christmas.
Good luck with your resolutions. I'm not good at that.
Here's my motto:
"A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other."
hahahaha
Sharon

Michelle said...

I love your pictures. It was great to see you over the holidays. Did Diana get her blog going?